Warlock/Paladin class quests

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Nandlet

Warlock/Paladin class quests

Post by Nandlet » Thu May 09, 2024 8:15 am

Hi there!

I'm experiencing the game for the first time and it broke my heart to see that there were class quests for warlock but they are not a thing in this patch.

Could it be possible to enable them? It's nice that you can get the spells from trainers but I would love to do the quests anyway. I think there is a quest for a mount also that I would love to do when I get there.

Also, I read there is a quest for Paladin that has a mount like the warlock one. Is that available to do here? and if not. Could that be added as well?

Again, I think it's awesome that you can get the mounts/spells straight up but I would love to be able to do the quests as well.

Hope it's not to difficult to add. Thank you ^^

rootwalla

Re: Warlock/Paladin class quests

Post by rootwalla » Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:55 am

I don't know about the paladin quest, but the warlock wan will cost upwards of 500 gold to complete (closer to 800, if memory serves), so while I agree that it would be fun to be able to participate, it could be quite problematic if someone were to take part of the quest and at the end there was no reward (as you already received the mount)