About Corona jokes

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
CAMPAFRANCO

About Corona jokes

Post by CAMPAFRANCO » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:44 pm

Hi all, i don't want to be rude nor create controversy but, as italian, i can say that honestly the jokes about the virus are crossing the limit. I find stupid, but above all without respect for a country that has 2800 deaths, continue to make fun of its inhabitants, even in a game. We did not create the virus, it was brought to us by a citizen of a European country considered "safe" and then not subject to restrictions. Now you laugh and make fun of us, but unfortunately in a short time you all will be in our same conditions ..... will you still laugh?

NAMURIS

Re: About Corona jokes

Post by NAMURIS » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:04 pm

I respect the thousand of people who died of corona. I guess you cannot blame one country or person for this scenario. It is a disease you cannot see on first sight. It spreads quickly and has an incubation time of 2-10 days. That means, after you are infected you will (or sometimes will not) notice symptoms after 2-10 days. Nevertheless be respectful and follow the rules. Even if you need to stay home for a little while. I mean, in most cases it is not even a problem for us, right?

CAMPAFRANCO

Post by CAMPAFRANCO » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:11 pm

Incubation is 20 days without any symptoms, and during this time you are infectious. For this reason lockdown and quarantine are indispensable to stop the spreading. And, sure, we can't blame the person that bring this to us, but we know exactly who is, and who was infected for first.

GRODOS

Post by GRODOS » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:43 am

I never joked nor I ever will joke about illness... but something about this topic bothers me greatly, so I searched OP's other topics regarding awareness spreading about corona aaaand there are none!!! I guess f*ck China and Chinese... We can joke about them, huh!?