Get To Know Your Favorite GM

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Get To Know Your Favorite GM

Postby Kalasbyxan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:34 pm

An idea sparked to share a bit of us with you. Here you can post questions and we might reply to them! We'll also update this main post with a short bio of us so do check in to see if any new GM posted secrets :)

DR. JAN ITOR
I am by far the oldest in the group :) I am now based in the UK after passages by US, France and Brazil. I have been a software engineer for over 20 years. Playing and hacking Warcraft for about 10. Love watching Sci-Fi, reading, swimming and teaching. I hate trolls and trouble makers. By the way the only other game I play other than WoW is GTA. Me gusta Pistachio ice cream.

KALASBYXAN
Greetings! I'm the Party Pants and I've been a resident of WoW-Mania since May -15 and a staff member since June -15. I suppose I'll grow old here and die with the server. I do most background work here on Mania, working with the team and server development (not programming but how to improve server) as well as tickets. If you got a ticket replied in the mail, it's likely it's from me! IRL I'm a licensed teacher in swedish, maths, art and music. I was bred north of the arctic circle where it's snow about 9-10 months a year so I'm durable and patient. I am a cinephile who loves movies and series and live for award season where I watch an insane amount of movies in a short time. I'm a sensible boring person so that's all you get from me. Oh, and Salted Caramel ice cream IS the best.

DHORLIN
Hejsa! (That's Danish for "Hello there") I'm Jonas and I come from the real life equivalent of Northrend, Denmark (Not really, there's nowhere as much cold and hatred here). I'm 23 years old and I live in a city called Aalborg, where I'm studying to become a teacher. I'm currently on my 4th and final year and will therefore be a "professional" teacher after this summer. My courses are "Math 4-10th grade", "Physics and Chemistry(Science, I think you english weirdos call it)", "Biology" and "Geography". So I love everything science and love teaching people new stuff about this science. I've been told by Janitor I have something called "Scandinavian Sensibility" which I try to incorporate into my workings. You might not see me much in-game, but I'm there trying to be all cool and stuff from time to time. I've been a GM since October 2015 and I plan to help as long as possible. My main drive is bringing "Hygge" to the staff and community. - Dhorlin

BARFMACHINE
Hello I am Drewbie I live in the UK at norwhich its pretty awesome over there. I have a son that is 2 years old that means the world to me . I'm learning to be a chef and have a good experience in cooking :) my favorite type of food is chicken
I like travelling around the world ive been to Japan Italia Portugal Norway Denmark Sweden America etc...
ummmmmmm I used to live in Denmark as a child but moved at age six . that is all stay barfy !

DROGGAR
Greetings Guys. I'm Inder, from the UK. When I suffer that serious Debuff "real life" you know the one, that keeps you out the game, I love spending my time mixing work with pleasure at my friends paintball site. Nothing better then mugging some nub up on the fifty. I played semi pro tourneys for several years before now coaching younger teams. I also enjoy more peaceful past times such as reading and cooking. Now for the big one I know you all want to know - My favorite ice cream - I enjoy the simple things in life so the answer is .... Vanilla.!

ASMODEAA
I'm James. 30 with 4 kids. Prior US special operations. If a day today ends in y I'm probably online. I've been playing mmo's since Everquest and was a gm there as well. I played wow until wotlk on retail and was in top us raiding guild for years. I love cheesecake icecream with Graham crackers and fresh fruit!

WEEBLE
My name is Weeble, I am from Norway and I live in Norway. I have been playing the game since Vanilla. I am also a chef, but not really. My favorite icecream is caramel.

METAXA
My name is Metaxa, but i’m not from Greece. I do like Greek food, lifestyle and the country itself, hence the name Metaxa. My main priority is events. Thinking about new events, testing stuff that might be possible for events, and eventually making events. I like to hang around with people who have a positive attitude. Any ideas for events can be mailed ingame to me, I will respond asap. Make friends, have fun and don’t forget Real Life as well. My favo Icecream flavour is def Franjelico

BLEAK
Ahoy! My name is Bleak (Duh!). I've been playing this game ever since it came out, and my favourite expansion is this one. I love playing musical instruments and singing; I get lost in that high. I'm very social; I really like getting to know the people around me and bond with them. My favourite Pizza topping is Pepperoni, and my favourite IceCream flavour is Blackberry.

PSYGOA
My name is PSYGOA. I.ve been playing this game almost 14 year. I am a mom of 2 sons and played the game with them. My favourite music is psy/goa trance and love the festivals. I am an art painter and help with decoration and building on festivals. I am addictet to coffee and my favourite icecream is wallnut.
WoW-Mania GM - Arena Season/Reward Responsible - Server Veteran
Kalasbyxan
Game Master

Re: Get To Know Your Favorite GM

Postby wcslanker » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:47 am

DAKORIA IS THE BEST!!!

-Vivamyaggro
wcslanker

Postby Anthonhed » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:49 am

Why have Kidbuu and Weeble no Bio?
Anthonhed

Postby Kalasbyxan » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:23 am

Anthonhed wrote:Why have Kidbuu and Weeble no Bio?

Lazy bastards.
WoW-Mania GM - Arena Season/Reward Responsible - Server Veteran
Kalasbyxan
Game Master

Postby JuNNeZ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:01 am

Kalasbyxan wrote:

Lazy bastards.

I concur, they're too busy solving tickets.
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Postby Anthonhed » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:20 pm

JuNNeZ wrote:
Kalasbyxan wrote:

Lazy bastards.

I concur, they're too busy solving tickets.

haha
Anthonhed

Postby Dewi1980 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:29 pm

METAXA My men ;)

Kind Regards,

Tankandspank / Darkangelnl :D
With kind regards,

Dewi aka TankandSpank / Darkangelnl / Darkangellnl
Dewi1980

Postby djtzen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you Janitor for everything!! and the GM's supporting this lovely server! Much love and respect for you having to deal with trolls, hackers, and ungrateful people on a daily basis.
djtzen

Postby Weeble » Mon May 01, 2017 1:18 am

I thought I was :(
Weeble
Game Master

Return to General Chat