GP wealth

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
CLARKC318

GP wealth

Post by CLARKC318 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Asking for info on how to get gold pieces...i use the AH and do quests but need more of them being 79 close to 80. So where might I go for more high level quests (Im in Northrend) ? Also, is there another way to accumulate wealth...im poor.

BARNES77

Re: GP wealth

Post by BARNES77 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:10 am

If you are 79, there are daily quests available to you for making gold, and when you hit 80, they give you more gold. Oganku says he can make 1000 gold per day doing dailies, and he's an expert, but that probably means doing the daily maximum of 25 daily quests. I usually do 5-10.

The main source of dailies is in the Argent Tournament area, but there are also some in Sholazar Basin and other areas. When you unlock the Shadow Vault in Icecrown (you can google the quest chain), then there are dailies there and also in Onslaught Harbor.

Other ways of making gold: killing humanoids anywhere in Northrend and gathering the loot. Sell the grays and greens, then see if you can sell the blues on the AH. Also look for Books of Glyph Mastery and Damaged Necklaces to drop and sell them on the AH.

Last, if you level up mining, you can go around Sholazar and mine Saronite and sometimes Titanium. Sell the Titanium Ore on the AH--never smelt it! But smelt the Saronite into bars and sell them to a vendor. I can easily make 100-200 gold just mining Saronite for a couple of hours.

Good luck!