Ask about the language of the game

Everything you always wanted to know but was afraid to ask. Now with 200% more user guides and information.

Ask about the language of the game

Postby AmtraxVHL » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:38 am

I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to install the Spanish language europe in the client, since my English level is not 100% to interpret the content of the game, sometimes it is difficult for me. even understand the addons that as you know are governed by the language of the client.
AmtraxVHL

Re: Ask about the language of the game

Postby Janitor » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:50 pm

It is possible but you need to know what you are doing or you will corrupt the files.

In theory, you can start with a pristine Spanish client for 3.3.5a and apply manually the WoW-Mania patches (without wow.exe).
From that point, "it should" just work.

We do not support it though, so if you mess it up or corrupt the files do not get back to us. :)
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Re: Ask about the language of the game

Postby AmtraxVHL » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:19 pm

Agree. When I tried to do it I did it this way: first download only the Spanish language 3.3.5a (I'm not so sure how pristine that client is) the next thing I did was put the respective files in the respective directory ... second indicate to the corresponding files that will use the Espanish language It is instead of Eng .. (until everything is very good) now what I did not know was what to patch manually and without the exe .. (result, because in the game everything seemed to go very well..ecepto by the dialogs of the npc in quest) immediately after a few minutes the server simply disconnected (so I chose after several attempts to return to everything as it was .. and there is left) basically as that investigates in the network it is required that the server supports the language ..and as they already indicated to me that at the moment they do not do it .. there is this the end of my attempt to put the client in Spanish .. Thanks for your support Janitor. ;) The whole team of wowmania makes an excellent job for giving us a space in the world of Azeroth.
AmtraxVHL

Return to Guides & Information