NEW TRANSMOG SYSTEM INCLUDING DEALER!

Everything you always wanted to know but was afraid to ask. Now with 200% more user guides and information.

NEW TRANSMOG SYSTEM INCLUDING DEALER!

Postby Kalasbyxan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Wow-Mania brings you the ultimate transmog mania!

With our new NPC Clemence Maniac at the shop Simply Enchanting in Dalaran you can turn your character into anything (ok, almost) you want! With over 12.000 exclusive items from Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria in stock, it is your imagination that sets the limit for the awesomeness of your character.

• This is an ongoing thing where more items will be added to the vendor as needed and requested
  • We now hold close to 100% of Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria items!
  • Items are pure transmog with no stats and thus does not have any effect on the blizzlike gameplay
  • Items are obtained through a new currency called Transmog Tokens on a 1:1 ratio

HOW DO I GET A HOLD OF A NEW TRANSMOG ITEM?

Visit our store at http://wow-mania.com/rewards and find your way to the headline "CATA & MOP TRANSMOG TOKENS", there you will be able to purchase a token for £5! Like everything else from our store, we operate with Paymentwall, Skrill and Bitcoin and have fully automated and instant delivery via in-game mail.

I WANT TO TRANSMOG AN ITEM THAT'S NOT FOR SALE AT CLEMENCE! WHAT DO I DO?

Got an item from Cata/MoP that you would like to transmog but can not find it at Clemence? Contact us via Skype or e-mail providing a wowhead.com-link to the item and we will add it to the vendor. This way the next person who wants it simply can go there and get it! If the item is from the content already implemented on the server, go get it the old fashioned way!

TIER EXAMPLES

PLAYER TRANSMOG EXAMPLE

WoW-Mania GM - Arena Season/Reward Responsible - Server Veteran
Kalasbyxan

Return to Guides & Information