[QUESTION] VIP

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
trorojoro

[QUESTION] VIP

Post by trorojoro » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi,

New player here. I saw the in-game notice that i should use the forum as my go-to for questions.
I've got a simple question i can't seem to find the answer for: Are there any perks to VIP, other than increased exp?
Not sure whether or not I'm just not too good at looking, but I can't seem to find any information on it.

I've already bought VIP and am looking forward to a good time with all of you! :D
Also: The Discord invite linked on the forum seems to be invalid?

- Troro

ILLUVUTEA

Re: [QUESTION] VIP

Post by ILLUVUTEA » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:40 am

Hey Troro,

Welcome to the server and community.

https://discord.gg/Y49jgM (link expires in a day though)

About Vip:
Vip repair is probably the most used extra .vip repair (free repairs wherever you are)
You also get a vip bank and vip mail acces everywhere by typing .vip bank or .vip mail in game. You can also revive using .vip revive but then you would suffer a nasty ress sickness for a while so I don't recommend it. (fun to use after you die on LK platform at 10% and keep smashing him with the ress sickness lol)
You also get a vip token every month you are vip and can buy in game mounts with it, quite nice.

Enjoy your game and the server,

Aristo
"Dances with Wolves"

POORMARS

Re: [QUESTION] VIP

Post by POORMARS » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 pm

I can't find the VIP section on the Web Page. I have three accounts, but only keep VIP active on one. I logged into my other account and it seems to be VIP; I can get to my mail and bank anywhere. I need to turn it off, but can't find the link. HELP!

Specifically: Where is the link to VIP on the newly formatted WoW_Mania web page?