heirlooms!

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Dushku

heirlooms!

Post by Dushku » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 am

Since this server has things outside of WLK--such as Worgen and Goblins--and it has custom content, I was wondering: Has it ever been discussed including heirlooms that were introduced to WoW after WLK? I thought the helms in particular would be great since you don't get a helm until almost half way through Azeroth. Thanks!

AYMELEK

Re: heirlooms!

Post by AYMELEK » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:40 am

Hello

Thank you for your suggestion, it already as been discussed, all the gamebreaking things will not be added, as extra gears.

Dushku

Post by Dushku » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Okay. I understand. Thanks for discussing it :)

Jayj585

Post by Jayj585 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:28 am

Hey on this topic of heirlooms. Im leveling my first character on this server. Im level 23 and just found the vendor to get the heirlooms from. I've updated using the patches and the launcher but I cannot see any price next to the items nor will it let me purchase the heirlooms. Claiming 'you don't have enough playtime' anyone help please???

They ain't essential but I'd like to be able to get one or 2 just to increase leveling abit. Thanks in advance

lunadam

Post by lunadam » Fri May 05, 2023 5:45 am

Dushku wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 am
Since this server has things outside of WLK--such as Worgen and Goblins--and it has custom content, I was wondering: Has it ever been discussed including heirlooms that were introduced to WoW after WLK? I thought the helms in particular would be great since you don't get a helm untilsquidward almost half way through Azeroth. Thanks!
in general, it is up to the discretion of the server's administrators and developers whether or not to include heirlooms or other content that was introduced after a certain expansion, such as Wrath of the Lich King. If the server has custom content and features, it is possible that they may consider adding heirlooms or other newer items if they fit within the context of the server's overall design and balance. Ultimately, it would be best to reach out to the server's community or staff to inquire about any plans or discussions related to the inclusion of heirlooms or other newer content.