Vote Points Not Crediting

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
vietnamtom

Vote Points Not Crediting

Post by vietnamtom » Thu May 07, 2020 8:04 pm

The last day or two, the vote points have not been crediting for me.

Only the first website works, I get 1 point from that.

But all the other ones give me nothing, I waited more than 24 hours after voting, and I still get nothing.
Only the first website gives me 1 point, and that's it. :(

Can someone look into this?

Thank you.

BETAMAXX

Re: Vote Points Not Crediting

Post by BETAMAXX » Thu May 07, 2020 9:39 pm

The same thing has happened to me for months! In fact, it has happened since the website was changed, and I made this post: https://wow-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... taMaXX#p32

Up until that time I was the 8th highest voter on this account and 19th on another. Since that time, I have been lucky to get 1 point a day on either account. On occasion I get none; however, when I do get that 1 point it is always from the first server: http://www.top100arena.com.

It doesn't matter which browser I use. I've tried several versions of Firefox and Chromium browsers, Vivaldi, Opera, Waterfox, Palemoon, Slimjet, Dissenter, etc., all wide open with no cookie or ad blocking whatsoever, and the results is always the same. Again, 1 point from http://www.top100arena.com most of the time and nothing else.

That said, I have literally lost 100's and 100's of vote points!

regards,

BetaMaXX

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Thu May 07, 2020 10:53 pm

Same here, driving me nuts as a new player, worked first week but this week just one a day.

NICOBERG

Post by NICOBERG » Sun May 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Until 2 days ago I had normal crediting from voting, fryday and today i only got 1 voting point.

This does not motivate to vote.
Pit

melachant

Post by melachant » Fri May 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Same problem here. I'm only getting one point (confirmed by logging in and seeing what shows in my inventory). I've tried three different browsers, including one with no add-ons. I've rebooted. Updated Windows. Cleared cache/cookies. Made sure my roommate is not logged in to the game (so no other users on our IP address). Nada. Just one point. :(

Lotharbg

Post by Lotharbg » Sun May 17, 2020 9:53 am

Same here.Two vote points for two days :(

JONALL2010

Post by JONALL2010 » Wed May 20, 2020 10:12 pm

voted twice on each site just to make sure and no points awarded...apparently we don't need to vote for this server anymore?

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Mon May 25, 2020 1:45 am

Couple weeks later still happening.
Once or twice a week get 8 points, most other days 1 point, today for some reason 0 points.
I will have to pay attn to what days it actually records and see of there is a pattern.

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Week one of testing - 3 days voting worked:
Mon - good, Tues - jack squat, Wed- 1 whole point, Thurs - jack squat, Fri - good, Sat - jack squat, Sun - good
Week two of testing: 2 good days
Mon - jack squat, Tues - 1 whole pt, Wed - jack squat, Thurs - 1 whole pt, Fri - didn't vote out of disgust, Sat - good, Sun-good
Can't see any pattern yet, using Edge and Firefox browsers, adding in android phone browser
Week 3 of testing with various browsers: TERRIBLE - worked 1 day, 2 days 1 point
Mon - 1 stinking point, Tues - good, Wed - Thurs - Fri - jack squat, Sat - Sun - 1 point each
Week 4
Mon - nothing
Last edited by LegionPrime on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Aprovleptos94

Post by Aprovleptos94 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:53 am

Just voted myself on all sites, just got 1 point, i guess we will have access in some rewards in about a year of gameplay. :lol: :lol: :lol: