Windows 10 issues.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Spootie

Windows 10 issues.

Post by Spootie » Sun May 17, 2020 4:40 pm

I don't know if this is the right area for this post, so feel free to put it where it belongs, even if it's the trash.

Every time I open the launcher, I get the pop up of windows wanting to search for an app to open it (not open-with). Also, I can't seem to get it to stop asking for permission to run the launcher. I have set the launcher to "run as administrator", and ran the compatibility wizard to no avail.

This isn't game-breaking, just irritating. I know it isn't anything you (the dev team) has done, it's windows being windows. Anyone know of a remedy for this?

Thank you.

IvanMiddleton

Re: Windows 10 issues.

Post by IvanMiddleton » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:59 am

Hey there! I totally get the frustration with Windows sometimes. It can be a bit quirky. One thing you could try is to right-click on the launcher icon and select "Properties." Then, go to the "Compatibility" tab and check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator." That might help with the permission issue. As for the app search pop-up, you could try setting the default program for opening the launcher manually. Just go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Default apps" and choose the app you want to use. And if you're looking for a cheap windows key, you might want to check out some online marketplaces.

augustith

Post by augustith » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:07 am

What happens if I force a computer that can only run windows 10 to run windows 11.
stumble guys online

novelsmith

Post by novelsmith » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:35 am

Problems with Windows 10 might impair software functionality, which can impact productivity and user experience. Progatix is a renowned retail software development company that specializes in creating solutions that are specifically designed to overcome the obstacles presented by Windows 10. Our knowledge guarantees smooth integration, takes care of compatibility problems, and maximizes the functionality of software. Your program thrives in the Windows 10 environment with Progatix, offering a seamless and improved user experience.