Freeze exp

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
MRFROSTY

Freeze exp

Post by MRFROSTY » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:54 pm

I dont know if you can do this on this server already but i was on a previous server where we could use vote points to freeze exp. It was fun to run lower level dungeons with twinks and do bg's without risking exp gain. It might bring more traffic to the server as well. Please let me know if this is something you would be willing to add and or already have in place.

BORRIS

Re: Freeze exp

Post by BORRIS » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:51 am

You can freeze XP in-game manually by talking to a certain NPC. In Orgrimar Slahtz is in the Hall of the Brave, while in Stormwind Behsten is in the War Room in the Keep. They are stealth but you will see them no matter. It costs 10g to freeze/unfreeze.

This is a standard feature that was in retail, but in some servers doing it via your user CP on the website is the only way to make a level 1 twink. I for one would enjoy some sort of paid/MP feature to allow for a fully usable toon level locked at 1.

Edit: Thought this was in another section, didn't notice I had already click over to suggestions when I read this ><