Gifts

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Firstnebula

Gifts

Post by Firstnebula » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:34 pm

Hey,

just a quick suggestion next time you are going to give away gifts would be nice if before hand you explain that only certain levels will receive this not have the players find out after it is given that unless you are that level you get nothing at all.

I know you do not have to give anything but feels like a let down for ones unable to get same treatment as the ones off higher levels.

End off my rant.

MAGTANOS

Re: Gifts

Post by MAGTANOS » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:46 am

same here sadly i don't know about this on time, i have a char lvl68 and instead put my effort to keep leveling that one i was doing a new one and miss the gift, any more information about requirements for future events will be appreciated

any way keep the good work this server is amazing

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Were the gifts given out? I was on that day and GM announced it was delayed, I play every day but have seen nothing or new announcement - just curious. Cheers.

Firstnebula

Post by Firstnebula » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:08 pm

yes they gave out a nice flying mount that should have gone straight into your bag but only for 70+ players which was not mentioned before the giveaway only on the day they gave it away

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:41 pm

Well that blows, I was on that day just not at the time. Oh well. I saw the GM say it was delayed that day.