Darkmoon Faire

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
THEBOB

Darkmoon Faire

Post by THEBOB » Fri May 08, 2020 7:18 pm

Is Darkmoon Faire up and running on Wow-Mania? I'm currently here at the Shattrath location 1 day before the event is suppose to end (according to the calendar) and it's still under construction. The banner says "DARKMOON FAIRE - COMING SOON." If the Faire isn't operational on this server are there any plans to add it? I've been collecting cards for the decks that award trinkets but now I'm wondering if that's even possible.
Last edited by THEBOB on Fri May 08, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Convex1

Re: Darkmoon Faire

Post by Convex1 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:36 pm

Darkmoon faire is active on the server, spawning for 1 week, at either of 3 locations. If their are issues with it not being spawned, i suggest making an in game ticket or asking on wow-mania discord. Im sure a GM will eventually answer your question here, but its quicker following the two options i have given.

Blades137

Re: Darkmoon Faire

Post by Blades137 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:53 am

Too bad we can't get the new Darkmoon Faire zone added to this client, that would be amazing.

It's probably the only thing I liked about retail after old world questing changed (which I hated questing in the new zones with a passion).