I can't switch realms

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
QUICKSHIFT

I can't switch realms

Post by QUICKSHIFT » Wed May 06, 2020 10:46 pm

When I look at the realm selection screen, it says they're both offline - so I can't select them in order to connect to them, even though they're actually online. Normally this isn't an issue - usually when I log in, it goes straight to character selection and I can play no worries - it still says they're both offline, it just skips the realm selection screen. But whenever it does go to the realm selection instead, I can't play at all.
It's probably just a simple fix that I'm too blind to see, but I've never been able to play on the test server and sometimes just can't play. Please someone help xD
Last edited by QUICKSHIFT on Fri May 08, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DEATHLYSHADOW

Re: I can't switch realms

Post by DEATHLYSHADOW » Thu May 07, 2020 8:46 am

Same problem here. But I'm playing with my gf on two pcs. On the first one it works without any buggs and on the second pc is the same problem you got /=

QUICKSHIFT

Post by QUICKSHIFT » Fri May 08, 2020 5:47 pm

So for the past 2 days, it's just kept going to the realm selection screen, so I've been unable to play. :(
I've tried everything I can think of:
The realmlist.wtf is definitely not read only.
The launcher is fully up to date.
I also tried to re-install the game.

Edit: After re-installing it, it does start to go to the character selection screen again, so I can play again for a bit. ^^
Still can't switch realms though, so I'm back to my origonal problem. :)

QUICKSHIFT

Post by QUICKSHIFT » Sun May 10, 2020 11:10 pm

So I reinstalled it again because they still appeared offline when they weren't, and now I can select the realms :)
They aren't saying they're offline anymore, I can switch realms fine ^^

So basically, I turned the game off and on again a couple of times - solves all computer problems xD
I hope this helps you too Death, but if it doesn't then I'm afraid I don't know how else to solve it