Captain Rumsey's Lager

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
ecdeman

Captain Rumsey's Lager

Post by ecdeman » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:39 pm

Hello all,

I have been trying to get the cooking achievements for a while now. however, i cant seem to get the recipe for captain rumsey's lager. with 4 dailies and 0.5% drop (according to multiple databases) it should have dropped by now....

Also i havent seen anyone use the rewarded title of "Chef" in-game.

Can someone confirm that the recipe does excist?

thanks and cheers!

Would-be-chef Saull

TAHAYAN

Re: Captain Rumsey's Lager

Post by TAHAYAN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 am

CYRUSMISTRY

Post by CYRUSMISTRY » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:11 am

I have been doing Dalaran fishing/cooking since last 6 months every day, have got this recipe with 8/8 toon....

FORGET DROP RATE, FORGET YOU WANT THAT RECIPE, JUST DO DAILY DALARAN FISHING /COOKING QUEST...

100 % chance are there that One day you will have that recipe if you do every day fishing/cooking quest without panic,........

All cooking 169 recipe available to all except 1 that is for Ninja Rogue : Cooking [Thistle Tea]

I have been used to throw/sell this recipe/fishing poles/fishing head/Pet if dropped 2nd/3rd/4th..... time with my several characters....

ecdeman

Post by ecdeman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:15 am

thanks cyrusmistry,

ill keep on trying, was just doing it so long compared to the other achievs that i was wondering if it was even in,

cheers!