Hows this Wrath Server?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Hows this Wrath Server?

Postby birdman » Wed May 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Good Evening,

Quit retail wow 4 months ago (after 8 years), miss wow, but will never set foot in Legion again, looking to doss about and re-live my fav expansion. Will it be time well spent here or should I jog on?

Cheers,

birdman
"I'm like King Midas in reverse... Everything I touch turns to shit."
birdman

Re: Hows this Wrath Server?

Postby Hindirya » Thu May 18, 2017 6:56 am

It's a great server. Most of it is Blizlike and very little custom stuff. 99% of the quests are working as intended. Community is nice and helpfull. If you are looking for that WotLK feeling (like I did), you will find it here. Hope to see you ingame.
Hindirya

Postby birdman » Thu May 18, 2017 9:52 am

Hindirya wrote:It's a great server. Most of it is Blizlike and very little custom stuff. 99% of the quests are working as intended. Community is nice and helpfull. If you are looking for that WotLK feeling (like I did), you will find it here. Hope to see you ingame.

Cool, I will most likely be re-living my days as a Moonkin (horde). Will be interested to play this now as an xp keybinder and not a wet behind the ears clicker who didn't realise there was an extra action bar option >.<
"I'm like King Midas in reverse... Everything I touch turns to shit."
birdman

Postby JuNNeZ » Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Greetings and welcome to the server! We're a great place with as Hindirya said, lots of friendly players and staff. I joined almost two years ago and I'm still here, so I'm sure you will like it as well. See you in-game! :D
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Return to General Chat