Gear bug question

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
SMITHFATHER

Gear bug question

Post by SMITHFATHER » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:53 pm

I recently opened an in-game ticket because all of a sudden a lot of the gear in my bag and equipped on my characters isn't displaying the attribute modifiers (+10 Strength, etc). The response I got just said that it's a visual bug and that the gear still reflects the stats.

The problem I'm having is that I can't tell if something I pick up is better than what I have on. I do use an add-on that shows the changes if I were to equip something, so that does help, but it's kind of awkward and makes it impossible to see anything at a glance.

Based on the response I got, I'm guessing it's not something that's going to be fixed. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how have you worked around it? It's just odd since I've been playing on this server for a long time and have never seen this before.

ZINIUS
Game Master

Re: Gear bug question

Post by ZINIUS » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:53 pm

Hello SMITHFATHER

Usually the only gear stats bug seen here is the set bonuses visual bug when player have xmog an item

Since only yesterday we are seeing some players experience a new stats display bug
Testers and GMs have looked into this issue and from Serverside no bug reproduced

The advice is to re-download the Mania client and then recheck and let us know if this fixed the issue
If a new client download didnt fix the issue then please contact GMs again

Thank you
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP

SMITHFATHER

Re: Gear bug question

Post by SMITHFATHER » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:13 pm

Thanks so much for the reply. I'll give that a shot.