Please Consider - New Vip Feature

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Please Consider - New Vip Feature

Postby Gantor2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am

Please review this as this thought is for the health and longevity of the sever and population.
This idea is similar to the contributions that the GM's make to keep the server healthy and fun. And will not inhibit or taint any wow features. It will aid players.

This idea occurred to me with the recent decline in population that i have seen and may be a key factor in keeping players around. I often look for groups to join for raids and typically its one or two players from the opposite faction that reply and if no one reply's within a half hour to hour after scouring world chat i typically log off out of frustration/ boredom. As i assume many other players do as well.
With that thought in mind, could we implement a feature for Vip members to cast a spell similar to self revive that would turn them into the opposite faction for 2 hours with a cooldown. This could not be used for pvp, you would not be allowed to que for arenas or battlegrounds while under the affect of the spell and attacking players in the open world would cancel the spell. It would also persist through death. Assuming you're raiding with it or assisting with hard dungeons or quests for new players.
Gantor2

Re: Please Consider - New Vip Feature

Postby Prawnstar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:53 pm

100% sure that this wont happen because this server is "Blizz like" and since this didnt excited in retail wow it wont excist here.
Prawnstar

Postby Gantor2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:35 pm

That is why it would be a vip feature like the self rez and exp rate increase at will.
Gantor2

Postby Jenchaos » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:13 pm

I wouldn't mind having this option, I'm considering rolling some Alliance characters anyway to help the population disparity. It'd be much easier if I could simply swap my 80s between Alliance and Horde for PVE purposes only. And since I'm already VIP, it'd be yet another incredible feature.
Jenchaos

Return to Suggestions