Bags

Everything you always wanted to know but was afraid to ask. Now with 200% more user guides and information.

Bags

Postby abrarshaikh1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:46 am

Hi,

I am new at this server, WoW Mania Custom content guide
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... t=79#p2266
Says that Joe Maniac sells 24 slot bags, I don't see that in the game. Has this been moved so some other NPC or removed permanently?

If there isn't way to get a good bag for reward tokens than is there a way to buy something for reward tokens; resell it for gold, to buy a bag from auction house? Currently the cheapest 16 slot bag at auction house is for 6 gold. That may be a bit too much for me right now. Any suggestion, comments will be welcomed.
abrarshaikh1

Re: Bags

Postby abrarshaikh1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:52 pm

WoW, 200 views and not a single reply :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
abrarshaikh1

Postby uglymanity » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:01 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and reply to this, you should know some information. Currently, there is no portable hole available in the mall. I understand that bags may be an issue at low level. However, bags can be replaceable by making them through tailoring, given away by guilds (such as mine), or by buying them with gold or farming the materials for them. Bags are not hard to obtain through normal way. Just take the time to work for them.

uglymanity

Postby stefannel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello.
You get 4 x 10 free slot bags when you create your char. (on all the servers I would start with 0 bags and had to work my ass to get gold to buy them).
Last time I checked, there might be some 24 slot bags for PvP tokens in wow mania mall. They might have been removed, I don't remember exactly; please talk with ALL npcs from there.
You can always buy them from Shattrah for 3000 gold (or 2400 if you have reputation).
I hope not having 4 x 24 bag slots won't slow you down from leveling up.
Regards
stefannel

Return to Guides & Information