Character transfer emails

General discussion concerning the Elysium realm. Anything goes here.

Character transfer emails

Postby Maccus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Okay...

Now that the welcome mat has been rolled out for me by the Janitor I am feeling extremely unwelcome and nervous that my email hasn't gone through or that my characters will be transferred at all. Kinda feeling all kinds of rejection from the last post I made...Heck I could be Caillou and not deserving of air, food, or water! Who knows...

Anyways... I got my characters, that I wished to save and have transferred over, at level 80 and they have the 2 days played time as directed. I sent the email in earlier, when they were about lvl 71, and I have not received a confirmation to the email sent. Is that normal? Did it go through? Who knows? It's not like there's a Goblin on the other end pulling a lever or something! (joke - just to make sure my pattern of offending doesn't go completely overboard. Heck ...I could say I want everyone to have a good day and it could be misconstrued)

Anyways... Love the game, want to play it, want to continue on the "other" realm if and when the transfer takes place, Fingers crossed, and It'd be nice to know that my email was received with warm affections ( I did send it as directed exactly how they wanted it sent).

Cheers!
Maccus

Re: Character transfer emails

Postby Janitor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:22 pm

All emails are being stored and waiting to be processed when the realm shuts down.
This should happen in 2 weeks time as announced.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Meneltel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 pm

As the closing announcement states: The absolute last day for sending the e-mail will be January 27th, 2019.
All transfer will be performed at once during a period of a week following the closure of the server.

Yes, I wondered when mine would be moved a few days ago, so I looked to make sure that I had understood it properly... and it was my error. So, as I understand it, after the 27th, sometime in a week or so, our toons will be moved.

See you on the other side!
Meneltel

Postby Maccus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:25 pm

My question has nothing to do about WHEN. It has everything to do with knowing IF.

"and I have not received a confirmation to the email sent. Is that normal? Did it go through? Who knows? It's not like there's a Goblin on the other end pulling a lever or something! "

Am I to believe that just sending it into the realm of "Email land" that it was received properly and will be accounted for?

That's my fear.

Without a confirmation, I am in the dark. That's all.
Maccus

Postby arcodalua » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Please help. im lost here. i need to have Harrow transfered from the closing server but i don t realy understand what or how to do it.
eloysum is down.

thank you
arcodalua

Postby Aymelek » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Hello

All the info is on this post:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2400

See you in game
Game Master Aymelek

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871