"New" aggro... "Oh noes"..

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

"New" aggro... "Oh noes"..

Postby svitol » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:53 am

Hello !
I see some players who're "complaining" about the "new" aggro..okay clearing an entire dungeon could be boring but if we don't do it ...where's the fun ? Skipping mobs to get that item in no time (if some luck..) and then ? What to do next if we're gettin everything without some "hard work" ? Most of us can't forget how (eg) MANY Molten Core runs we HAD to do to gear up "for the next boss" and we HAD to kill kinda everything like the dogs for theyr skin...to build some fire res etc . Also a "bad aggro" REALLY show the Team Skill . Yes it's when things go bad that you can see if healers are awake, if a hunter is able to kite that mob to save the healers or a paladin who goes off tank for the same reason or to keep mages alive so they can spam arcane etc ..Easy life could be ok but for how much time ? I used to be one of best hunter on the Alliance guild when i started (regular server, alot of years ago) not for the dps, no. I wasn't a "statue" who were stand on the spot fireing arrows like mad to have some nice screenshots..my "mobility" was just great to feign death when a pull gone bad, casting traps to "defend" casters etc etc and alot of times i ran to the mob to let him to kill me but not the other 39 souls . Then i rerolled for the Horde (yay) and i was a resto shaman of my own guild..there i learned the necessary timing to put down the mana tide, mana pots compensation etc . This to have some mana "stock" wich let me extra heals when things were bad . This happen IF you have to take care of "spare" mobs , not just the boss skipping everything . To those players ( both side ) who never had to do some "hard work" please believe me : you'll get used to and IT WILL be way more fun ! Also ...when someone do a bad pull and the entire raid goes squishy...hey...it's a time for some laughs on Discord or whatever :)
svitol

Re: "New" aggro... "Oh noes"..

Postby Aymelek » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:44 am

thumbs-up-emoji-fun.png
thumbs-up-emoji-fun.png (61.54 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Player get used to "bugs" that turn game easier to them.

See you in game
Game Master Aymelek - Discord: Aymelek#0977

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master

Re: "New" aggro... "Oh noes"..

Postby svitol » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:24 am

Aymelek wrote:
thumbs-up-emoji-fun.png

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Player get used to "bugs" that turn game easier to them.

See you in game

No, thanks to the entire staff for the lovely work wich let us all playing with the top server !
svitol

Return to General Chat