How to import Gatherer DB?

Post your class guide, profession guide or search for one!
Find WoW-Mania's most important guides here!
Blackthawn

How to import Gatherer DB?

Post by Blackthawn » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:50 am

Hi there

As per title.

Downloaded the very helpful addon zipped-pack linked on the site here at WoW-Mania, installed both Gatherer and the DB in addons folder, they show up in the list of addons in-game, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to import it. Have you perhaps managed to do it successfully somehow?

A search on the forums using: Gatherer; gatherer db; import db; import, yadda yadda, yields nothing even remotely helpful, hence my plea here.

You will have to explain to me like I'm 5 please, or even better, direct me to a post on WoW-Mania's forums that explain step by step how to do it.

Surely someone has hit this wall before I have.

Thank you
BT

RICKSTINATER

Re: How to import Gatherer DB?

Post by RICKSTINATER » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:48 am

Might be a little late, but in the download file of all the addons, there is a .rar labeled 'GathererDB_wowhead.rar'. That's the one I used and it allowed me to import it. You need 7zip to extract it. I've tried the other one, but that just gave me an 'enable' option and did nothing.

Hope this helps.

gazreyn

Post by gazreyn » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:47 am

This is literally a year later, but I don't see a GathererDB_wowhead.rar and the one I downloaded online doesn't work either. Anything I can do here?

danhartiggan

Post by danhartiggan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:37 pm

I cannot find too :l

tgrdrgn19

Post by tgrdrgn19 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:53 pm

I'm also having difficulty finding 'GathererDB_wowhead.rar' and have even looked in all the subfolders.