Druid Swift Flight Form

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
xdwax1

Druid Swift Flight Form

Post by xdwax1 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:28 am

Once we are level 71, have trained Swift Flight Form, and learned the 300 skill riding (and cold weather), I believe the form should have flight capability like all swift mounts in EK and Kalimdor. Is it possible for the devs to unlock the form for such availability/flight?

AYMELEK

Re: Druid Swift Flight Form

Post by AYMELEK » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:05 am

Hello

Thank you for your suggestion, this already has been discussed several times and the answer is the same, it won't be happening.

Kobek4871

Post by Kobek4871 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:20 am

That makes no sense... We can use a flying mounts in ever zone, but we cant use flight form in EK or KAL??
Please give a logical reason why not... Im waiting to hear what nonsense comes out of this..

zeistnoi

Post by zeistnoi » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:24 am

xdwax1 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:28 am
Once we are level 71, have trained Swift Flight Form, and learned the 300 skill riding (and cold weather), I believe the form should have flight capability like all swift mounts in EK and Kalimdor. Is it possible for the devs to unlock the form for such availability/flight? paper io
The pet queen becomes more than just an ordinary pet; she becomes a confidant, a source of comfort, and a lifelong friend.

POPLEPO

Post by POPLEPO » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:32 pm

Kobek4871 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:20 am
That makes no sense... We can use a flying mounts in ever zone, but we cant use flight form in EK or KAL??
Please give a logical reason why not... Im waiting to hear what nonsense comes out of this..
I'm sure it "makes sense" as a lore thing, but you're asking devs to fundamentally change a piece of code when they could be working on making other things better on the server overall.
Just buy the flying mount that works in old world, it's like 50g.