New alliance players looking for guild

Advertise your guild and recruit more friends!
Filonia

New alliance players looking for guild

Post by Filonia » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:27 pm

Hi there,

We are a group of casual players (from Denmark) looking for an active English speaking alliance guild.

Mostly for random dungeons, elite quests and maybe eventually some raiding.

Hit me up here if you know our new home :-)

Kaggerz

Re: New alliance players looking for guild

Post by Kaggerz » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Hey - sounds to me like you are higher level players but me and my friend are starting two new alliance characters and will also be looking for people to team up with. Would you mind levelling with us?
:)

PearlViper

Post by PearlViper » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:59 am

Same here LFG still low level but want to be part of a guild that eventually can help me do raids.

womptista

Post by womptista » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:56 am

If you play on the Naxxramas realm get speak to any person in the guild We Raid Naked. We are constantly doing dungeon runs as well as weekly raids. We are a friendly bunch of people English speaking as well.

brownsunny148

Post by brownsunny148 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:00 am

I'm also a league player and looking for gaming friends. I usually do well in mid lane and jungle and sometimes I also play support. If you're still looking for teammates this year, please let me know. suika

lunadam

Post by lunadam » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:34 am

Tips for Finding a Guild:

Clearly communicate your needs: When reaching out to guilds, be clear about your playstyle, preferred activities (random dungeons, elite quests, raiding), and preferred communication methods (Discord, in-game chat, etc.).
Read guild descriptions: Most guilds advertise their values, goals, and activity level in their recruitment messages or forum posts. Look for descriptions that resonate with Pokemon Infinite Fusion your expectations.
Try out a few guilds: Don't hesitate to join a few guilds and see if they're a good fit. Pay attention to the guild's atmosphere, communication style, and activity level.