Gold for Mania points?

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Sierbahnn

Gold for Mania points?

Post by Sierbahnn » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:41 am

Would it be possible to get in-game gold for Mania/Vote-points?
I know the opposite is possible, but I lack the funds, and have the points to spare.

MANOLOPING

Re: Gold for Mania points?

Post by MANOLOPING » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:57 am

It's not possible to do that directly, but you can always trade those MP for Emblems of Frost/Triumph and buy gems, primordial saronites or cursader orbs and then sell those.

Sierbahnn

Post by Sierbahnn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

MANOLOPING wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:57 am
It's not possible to do that directly, but you can always trade those MP for Emblems of Frost/Triumph and buy gems, primordial saronites or cursader orbs and then sell those.
Yes, I know it isn't possible currently, which is why I thought it might be something worth considering for the future.
It would give people an opportunity to spend points they earn from voting and levelling on getting a healthy bit of cash for their flying-skills, for instance.
I hear a lot of people in chat talking about how they either can't northrend-fly or that they are slow, and some coin would certainly help there. :)

lokoperez

Post by lokoperez » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:29 pm

MANOLOPING wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:57 am
Hello! Hey, I'm interested in using this method. But I'm not quite sure where to look for those exchanges. Also, I don't know if I will be able to reach even ONE succesful exchange with 7 voting points. I don't wanna get greedy; I'm just looking for around 5g to able to lvl up comfortably.

I don't wanna end up begging for gold, and the voting system looks like a great way to make supporting the server economically sustainable (in game at least). I hope it ends up being that way.

DamaDama88

Post by DamaDama88 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:26 am

As it is for currency exchange, Maniac Points work rly well for 3.3.5 expansion. BUT on Naxxramass server, where lvl70 is cap I would like to have similar benefits from exchange MP for Badges of Justice. Community isn't big enough to just hop in RHC and farm every time I log in. Give us this bonus and put BOJ exchange option at Mall vendor. Please?

IDK

Post by IDK » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:51 am

In the shop 20 coins will buy 22,000 gold or 220 MP so one 1MP has a value or 100 gold. It would be up to Janitor to make this happen or say why it wont.

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:04 am

Most honest answer: Never going to happen. Why you ask? Less lucrative for Janitor to do this, people would simply save points to trade for gold.

Right now you have 2 options to get gold...

1.) Quests and dailes

2.) Buy coins (which helps support this site, pays for development and upkeep)

Doing the trading of MP for gold would greatly reduce revenues for him, which means long term, less fixes/updates and staff to solve issues.

TAHAYAN

Post by TAHAYAN » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:17 pm

3. Mining, herbalism, skinning and sell it on auction house. Try enchanting and Jawellcraft, it give lot of gold in time too.