Transmogrification : how ???

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Bonobo

Transmogrification : how ???

Post by Bonobo » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:38 am

Hello,

i have searched in game and also on this web server a guide related to transmo. But alas, none ! In game the NPC in Orgrimmar in the UI dialog box does not give a single useful clue. It shows a table with icons and the first one which should explain the operation of transmogrification does give a totally non-related text... very frustrating. :evil:
So i have asked on the /world chat for explanation, but no answer came.

I have noticed that to achieve a transmo you need "transmogrification tokens", and go to the Mall where a lot of transmog items are sold. But where do the tokens come from ?

May some one have the knowledge here ?

My best regards

IDK

Re: Transmogrification : how ???

Post by IDK » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:36 am

you can transmog one item for 5 manic points. The enchanters shops in major cities or the Mall. You need an item in your bags to change the appearance of something you wear. Eg you wear a robe and have a simple tunic like azure chest and clicking on the trans mog vendor it will change your robe to the the above chest piece... retaining the stats of your robe.

thomasfrank

Post by thomasfrank » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:14 am

IDK wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:36 am
you can transmog one item for 5 manic points. The enchanters shops in major cities or the Mall. You need an item in your bags to change the appearance of something you wear. Eg you wear a robe and have a simple tunic like azure chest and clicking on the trans mog vendor it will change your robe to the the above chest piece... retaining the stats of your robe. io games
It works well. Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it.

AYMELEK

Post by AYMELEK » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:43 am

Hello

You can check this Guide a player elaborated

https://wow-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 893&p=2913

aliema

Post by aliema » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:40 am

AYMELEK wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:43 am
Hello rankdle
You can check this Guide a player elaborated
With modern hardware, emulators can often provide improved graphics, higher resolutions, and smoother framerates compared to the original console.