Vote/Maniac Point Ideas:

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Blades137

Vote/Maniac Point Ideas:

Post by Blades137 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:26 pm

Allow them to be spent on items from Naxx/Ulduar:

The trinkets, weapons, off hands, etc. would be useful.

Having the ability to fill in critical spots would aid in gearing quicker, especially those of us that have multiple ALTS and want to gear up a tad quicker, without providing BiS slot items, but better, or equal to, blues, crafted, FoS/PoS normal gear.

Even if it was limited to just ilvl 200, 213, 219, and maybe 226 items

Most guilds only raid Naxx and Ulduar for fun, and I rarely see groups for ToC outside of the weekly raid.

With the focus on ICC, giving us access to lower level gear won't overpower us too quickly, nor would it take away from the Coin store, since the vast majority of the gearing stuff bought there is ToC/ICC level (I can only assume).

tnyfgr3

Re: Vote/Maniac Point Ideas:

Post by tnyfgr3 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:43 pm

you can already do this via buying TRIUMPH marks and down trading...

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Tue May 03, 2022 3:02 am

tnyfgr3 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:43 pm
you can already do this via buying TRIUMPH marks and down trading...
Actually I was referring to the gear itself from those raids, yes there are vendors in Dalaran that you can downgrade your emblems to purchase items they sell, but the selection is rather limited, and trinkets are always an issue starting out. Nearly every BiS is from ICC with a few exceptions being from ToGC25NM/H

For me having access to the trinkets from Naxx or Ulduar would be great, as the few badge ones we can buy (ilvl200 ones) really aren't great, and most of the ilvl245 ones are so-so at best.

But again, just a suggestion...

amily01

Post by amily01 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:10 am

Maybe ilvl245 is the best to get access to accessories from Naxx or Ulduar Five Nights at Freddy's 4