Remove restrictions from BattleGrounds

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
KAMINO

Remove restrictions from BattleGrounds

Post by KAMINO » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:29 pm

I post this topic because soon we will celebrate Christmas and still no BGs . And why is that ? Because horde got an agreement to not queue , most of them. Until here is OK . But what we do with people that love BG ? We let them away ? BattleGrounds have so many restrictions like : starting from 6 v 6 , if one side leave , you get no honor or rewards , just because one side leave until the end of BG . Does ICC have any restrictions ?? No , ICC have no restrictions , so there are plenty of ICC raids. I know those restrictions come after people complaining long time ago , but also i know that people have complaining at that moment , even are not playing anymore , even not queue anymore . So what we resolve with restrictions ..... nothing , just failing BGs . Leave BattleGrounds free ,for people who like to play BGs , NO restrictions , starting from 1 v 1 to 10 v 1 , and let them ending with honor and rewards even one side leave BG before the end . And please not say , we have Arena for 1 v 1 because Arena is not BattleGround , excuse me , is different , that 's why is Arena and Battleground separately . No one push people to play BGs if they not like , let BGs FREE for people who like to play BGs . Free to enter in BattleGrounds , no restrictions .

Sxar

Re: Remove restrictions from BattleGrounds

Post by Sxar » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:45 am

I'm agree. Battlegrounds should be free.

KAMINO

Re: Remove restrictions from BattleGrounds

Post by KAMINO » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Let specific Battleground : WSG , Arathi Basin and Eye of Storm to start from 3 v 3 and Random Battleground to remain like it is now starting from 6 v 6 . You will see the difference . People should be allowed to play BG if they like to play even with 3 , 4 , 5 people . Every day i see in queue : 5 v 3 , 4 v 4 , 3 v 3 , 5 v 4 but they can not play because RBG is starting from 6 v 6 . And further complains in BG should not be considered because people that like BG not come with complains. In Battleground enter only people that like to play BG . Who have complains , go play ICC , possible BG is not for their size ....