ideas for server

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
BOOHE2

ideas for server

Post by BOOHE2 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:57 pm

put BB auctioneer in the mall so players who chose to can put auctions up for both factions or replace current AH npcs in each city with them so there is one big auction house and we don't need to swap toons to look

banker from each faction in the mall for easy access in-case u forget you're mp primos etc

maybe a custom built instance something new using same bosses E.g pit of S ick and tyranus with HoRs 2ed boss and FoS both bosses in like a 5 man group but only norm for HC let people do heroic FoS PoS

mind u it dosnt have to be those i would be happy with any bosses from north or some from lower with a level bump up to 80

that is about all i can think of at the moment will add to this post if i think of something

thank you for reading
-Sleepyknight

AYMELEK

Re: ideas for server

Post by AYMELEK » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:00 am

Hello.

Thank you for your suggestion, about the two first points (AH and bankers) those already were suggested in the past, and it's something that was already denied.
About the custom instance, the idea is nice, I will bring it to the team.

BOOHE2

Post by BOOHE2 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:56 pm

Update
mall
add costume vendor to the mall
"some of us have no interest in owning that many mounts"

pets
if the pets had mini buffs or something i might use them maybe a few custom pets with little buffs like +2 stam/sprit/str etc something that only work on the owner of the pet

BOOHE2

Post by BOOHE2 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:31 am

maybe a full set of heirloom gear for each class
they don't need the xp boost but the extra stats would help when lvling fast

even if it were put in mall for 100mp each i would buy 1 of each set on each acct i use

BOOHE2

Post by BOOHE2 » Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 pm

could a meta gem slot be added to the LK helm as an extra for all the nerfs

(own thoughts this gears power dropped a ton after the last one so far just the gloves alone have dropped 40 str from when i first got them)

Bal

Post by Bal » Tue May 03, 2022 12:33 pm

Put a vendor/repair in the tent that is outside of FoS/PoS/HoR

Falselife

Post by Falselife » Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 pm

Maybe allow flying training to be account-wide? So when you are leveling your alts you can still fly in Azeroth and it would make leveling an alt feel a lot nicer, in my opinion. Getting the training on every character is a bit much to farm for newer people.

AYMELEK

Post by AYMELEK » Mon May 09, 2022 2:15 pm

Hello

Let's try answer all to suggestions.
mall
add costume vendor to the mall
"some of us have no interest in owning that many mounts"
Not sure of what is asked here, but players are free to buy or not the mounts, and choose the ones they want.
pets
if the pets had mini buffs or something i might use them maybe a few custom pets with little buffs like +2 stam/sprit/str etc something that only work on the owner of the pet
No. Those pets are vanities items, they aren't designed to buff up players.
maybe a full set of heirloom gear for each class
they don't need the xp boost but the extra stats would help when lvling fast

even if it were put in mall for 100mp each i would buy 1 of each set on each acct i use
We have heirlooms at the mall, and we do offer the heirlooms that are WoTLK.
could a meta gem slot be added to the LK helm as an extra for all the nerfs

(own thoughts this gears power dropped a ton after the last one so far just the gloves alone have dropped 40 str from when i first got them)
Noted
Put a vendor/repair in the tent that is outside of FoS/PoS/HoR
No
Maybe allow flying training to be account-wide? So when you are leveling your alts you can still fly in Azeroth and it would make leveling an alt feel a lot nicer, in my opinion. Getting the training on every character is a bit much to farm for newer people.
No.

And to finalize, this what GM Metaxa said on Discord over suggestions:
We highly appreciate suggestions that improve the gameplay, game experience or that improve the server. We do not touch the original gameplay such as loot, endgame, etc. This is WOTLK 3.3.5a. Cosmetics we can change, mounts we can add, xmogs we can add. The past years we had all kind of suggestions that CHANGE the gameplay. "X-faction, Loot tables, extra raid instances, Triple spec, etc. Also we had many suggestions for personal player profit like a conversion EoT to MP, a Dalaran portal in the mall, the option to create a DK without a level 55 toon, instant level 80 and many more nonsense. Yes, after 50+ times we don't always answer those. All useful suggestions ARE noted.

Bal

Post by Bal » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:17 am

Have a dedicated daily time(s) when server gets a reboot

WEIRDOE

Post by WEIRDOE » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:54 am

Take some of the old world bosses (and Hogger!) and create a new instance.
5- 10 or 25-man nm.
If you kill him and voted the last 24 hours you get 2/5/10 extra vote tokens + 3 frosties?