General Support

hacking

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

hacking

Postby drakewhite » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:53 pm

no comment
*REMOVED PICTURE*
drakewhite

Re: hacking

Postby JuNNeZ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 pm

I have no idea what you think he's doing to make that "hacking", also please don't report this on the forum, instead raise a ticket in-game. I'm removing that image, because of lack of proof. Make a ticket.
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Postby drakewhite » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 am

i want to help with hackers ...I cant do more for that ...if u want make server better or delete it and let him hacking again ...ty bye =)
drakewhite

Postby Saintz » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:10 am

drakewhite wrote:i want to help with hackers ...I cant do more for that ...if u want make server better or delete it and let him hacking again ...ty bye =)

If you want to report a person that you think is hacking then you need to go through the appropriate channels.

Make a ticket in-game and inform a GM as to what you think is going on and send he/she any proof you may have. The more information, the better!

Posting it here in public for the potential hacker to see is not going to help catch that person...

Sincerely,
Game Master Saintz

*Topic locked as there is no reason to continue this thread.*
Saintz
Game Master

Return to Support