PvP Rejuvenation - Reset Raids with pvp tokens

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

PvP Rejuvenation - Reset Raids with pvp tokens

Postby stefannel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 pm

I would like to make a suggestion that should increase the server population.
Generally at lvl 80 once you finished your weekly iccs, there is nothing much to do apart from achievments AND/OR pvp (battlkegrounds, arenas, world pvp etc).
One aspect that can increase the pvp action is the ability to reset the raids lockout with Pvp tokens given from random BG.
Resetting was previously available for vote points but this feature was removed back in May-June 2017.
Putting this back for 100 ( +/-) pvp tokens + 100 vote points (so once every 3 weeks) should increase the overall server activity and population.
Thanks.
stefannel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: PvP Rejuvenation - Reset Raids with pvp tokens

Postby Metaxa » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:31 pm

stefannel wrote:I would like to make a suggestion that should increase the server population.


stefannel wrote:One aspect that can increase the pvp action is the ability to reset the raids lockout with Pvp tokens given from random BG.


stefannel wrote:Resetting was previously available for vote points but this feature was removed back in May-June 2017.


It was removed because it caused lag.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: PvP Rejuvenation - Reset Raids with pvp tokens

Postby stefannel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 pm

The raid reset NPC was causing lag? really ?
Or maybe you mean the fact that ppl were doing more iccs was putting a pressure on server ? if this is so, then it's a server's issue as can't hold iccs.
I would say all the transmorgs and cayaclysm stuff puts server pressure.
Been playing on 12k servers WOLTK server and there is no such issue there.
stefannel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: PvP Rejuvenation - Reset Raids with pvp tokens

Postby Metaxa » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 pm

stefannel wrote:The raid reset NPC was causing lag? really ?


That was what you read when when you look at my reply to your post.

stefannel wrote:Or maybe you mean the fact that ppl were doing more iccs was putting a pressure on server ? if this is so, then it's a server's issue as can't hold iccs.


If I ment that, I would have typed it :D

stefannel wrote:Been playing on 12k servers WOLTK server and there is no such issue there.


We are not a 12k server. We offer many things. A raid reset is not among them, deal with it.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: PvP Rejuvenation - Reset Raids with pvp tokens

Postby stefannel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Metaxa wrote:We offer many things. A raid reset is not among them, deal with it.
Gamemaster Metaxa.

It's not for my advantage, it's for server's advantage mate :)
As I am underlying, as ppl are done with their weekly icc, they will just get bored as there is no pvp and go and play on a pvp server :)
I don't need to deal with anything: I can play wow without raid resets as well as without maniac points, vote points, pvp tokens, cataclysm/legion transmorgs just as fine as they bring 0 usability to the game and server.
stefannel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:01 pm


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests