Page 4 of 5

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:25 am
by Dizzyness
What you wrote doesn't work!!! I can attach screenshots from each day, how 6 sites report that I voted and I still have 1 point with you. clicking on the banner not every site returns you to the page, stop with the invented nonsense and fix the problem, you will start asking for hair from a virgin and a wing from an arrival, the checks for bots are annoying enough. IT FLASHES PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE CHEESE AND HE'S GOING TO BE DEAD SOON

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:11 am
by razvydanyel
where can i spend my voting points? i dont see anyware this option? what can i do with voting points and where to spend it ? i am new on server ,i vote some days and all my 6 points dissappear , why?

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:06 pm
by Lmatthews
last night i voted all 6 got 1 token

today i voted all 6 got nothing

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:02 pm
by ironfistdmb
i voted everyday since saturday and not a single token ;(

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:25 pm
by KuskoDarkLord
How and where do we exchange the vote points?

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:13 pm
by CRONOFIGHTER
Yeah i dont get any points since a few days too

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:01 am
by IceCrime
Good morning,
I vote for all 7 sites but very often, I do not receive any points or just 1 or 2 points.
That must be more than 30 points that I missed.
Should we stop voting?
I spend money to promote this server which I find very good.
Fair feedback from the server for votes would be rewarding for us.

THANKS

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:03 pm
by theejynx
I've been having the same problem as IceCrime. Voting on every site but only getting one point.

Resolved! Thank you!

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:14 am
by MEGIGOT
I also had a similar problem. But I'm fine now. Sometimes some bugs happen, but it's normal and quickly fix it. ;)

Re: How to Vote

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2025 7:36 am
by wowmania82345
I would suggest adding the following info into the guide.

I was voting for 3-4 days and getting 0 points. I was voting only once per day, no VPN, no one in same IP voting.

My approach was wheel clicking all list sites to open several new tabs at once. I would go through and complete each one. I think this was causing my problem some how?

I found a comment buried in a thread about only left clickiing the links and completing them 1 at a time.

Doing this solved my issue and i immediately got all 7 vote points on completion.