Page 1 of 1

Hi guys

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2024 7:19 am
by TroySitz
I'm new here and just started playing on WoW-Mania. I was wondering if anyone could share some tips for a beginner? Specifically, what are the best ways to level up quickly and efficiently?

Re: Hi guys

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2024 6:26 pm
by ElHampa420
Creería que lo mejor es ir haciendo las quest, y si no me equivoco dónde inicias hay un goblin donde puedes subir el rate de exp X2, en qué reino juegas?

Re: Hi guys

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2024 2:13 am
by SofiaWilkinson
As a former WoW player, I think that instead of focusing too much on leveling up quickly, you should spend time exploring the world, understanding the story and gameplay system.

Re: Hi guys

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2025 6:55 am
by annshorter
TroySitz wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2024 7:19 am I'm new here and just started playing on WoW-Mania. I was wondering if anyone could share some tips for a beginner Unblocked Games 76? Specifically, what are the best ways to level up quickly and efficiently?
Just play and enjoy the game. For me, it is the most important. Leveling up is great but enjoy the journey is also awesome.

Re: Hi guys

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2025 8:16 am
by Thereed1952
TroySitz wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2024 7:19 am I'm new here and just started playing on WoW-Mania. I was wondering if anyone could share some tips for a beginner? Specifically, what are the best ways to level up quickly and efficiently slope?
Welcome! Great to have you on WoW-Mania! For fast leveling, I recommend:
– Stick to questing—it’s well-tuned and gives solid XP.
– Use a leveling addon like Questie to stay efficient.
– Prioritize zones with lots of quests close together (like Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra at 68+).
– Join RDF (Random Dungeon Finder) when available for bonus XP and gear.
– And if you can, group up—it makes things faster and more fun!
Enjoy the journey, and feel free to ask anytime!