Page 1 of 1

Question about getting to the mall

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2025 3:51 am
by deborahlub
Hello,
I'm a level 6 Night Elf and I purchased something from the store. The item in my bag says "Deliver to the Mall," but I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2025 1:04 pm
by ZINIUS
Hello deborahlub

Mail will be visable for you when you get to level 8

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2026 6:13 am
by willerwesto
To get to the mall, you can use public transport or drive depending on your location. If you’re managing finances, it might be useful to know how to check SRD status online for any updates.
Visit now: https://sassasrd-status.co.za/

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:50 am
by kawaya7653
Midlands scenery was part of the wider Tasmanian information I was looking through while researching local destinations. As part of that search, I came across launceston casino and decided to review the information presented there. I normally pay attention to the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related topics are grouped together and important details can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical information from several websites rather than depending completely on one source. This approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching an unfamiliar place.

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:50 am
by kawaya7653
Midlands scenery was part of the wider Tasmanian information I was looking through while researching local destinations. As part of that search, I came across launceston casino and decided to review the information presented there. I normally pay attention to the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related topics are grouped together and important details can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical information from several websites rather than depending completely on one source. This approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching an unfamiliar place.

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:23 pm
by kawaya7653
Midlands scenery was part of the wider Tasmanian information I was looking through while researching local destinations. As part of that search, I came across launceston casino and decided to review the information presented there. I normally pay attention to the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related topics are grouped together and important details can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical information from several websites rather than depending completely on one source. This approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching an unfamiliar place.