Page 1 of 1

Error connecting

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2026 7:06 pm
by Zareal
I am VERY much a new player,and after I installed everything,when I go to log in, I keep getting "authentication failed" errors that pop up. How can I fix this?

Re: Error connecting

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2026 1:52 am
by 3manue1
im still there too, ive change the password 3 times, also try to get into the game by the launcher, theres no sign of getting inside

Re: Error connecting

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2026 3:40 pm
by CALIPSO
Hi there,
Just go to the website and reset your password. Not change it! Reset it with the "Forgot Password" link.
Make sure you follow the instructions for the password requirement. Less than 15 characters etc.

1. Go to the website
2. Logout and on the login page request reset password instead of logging back in (the Forgot Password link).
3. Then follow instruction on the email you will receive.

Re: Error connecting

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2026 6:36 pm
by Solonos123
Dosnt work at all. I reinstalled client from page and restetet password. I even did another account and i still get "authentication failed"

Re: Error connecting

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2026 7:57 am
by Galarina
Can't log in.. all the time i get "you have been disconnected from the server"..

Re: Error connecting

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:21 am
by bakasumabit
also getting the same issue...

ANYone can assist or know the fix for this?

TIA