General Support

Having a problem with logging in on any of my toons

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Having a problem with logging in on any of my toons

Postby XyLock17 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:08 am

So I was starting to play this morning and I logged into my account just fine. Just as I was about to log on my DK, it paused for about 1 second and disconnects me to the login screen. I tried twice and it's still the same result. I thought it was a problem on my DK only and I logged in my other toons, and they were ALL having the same problem. I also logged into my other account's toons and they also had a problem. I don't know if it's the server or my connection or WHAT. I just need a solution to this, please.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
XyLock17

Re: Having a problem with logging in on any of my toons

Postby Metaxa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:52 am

Hi,

Try flushing your DNS, c:\ipconfig /flushdns

For me it worked.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Re: Having a problem with logging in on any of my toons

Postby panus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:15 am

Hi, having the same problem. Logging in normally, up untill the character selection screen, i select the toon and when it completes loading i get to the log in screen again with a "you have been disconnected from the server" error. I flushed my DNS, cleared cache but no difference. Tried loggin in another account but got the same error

Ty for your time :)
panus

Return to Support