Realm Pop gains

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Re: Realm Pop gains

Postby uglymanity » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:24 am

Psygoa wrote:Uglymanity

There is a lot of work done to improve the pvp and they are still working on it.
This does not mean that pve players have to be forced in to pvp.
With changing the realm from pve to pvp you are forcing players to pvp, who came to this realm cause they dont like pvp.

Have a nice day
Gamemaster Psygoa

Yeah I agree. It doesn't have to be a PvP only realm, that's not my suggestion, not be flagged is my suggestion. Simply adding features for those who are already playing on the realm and continue to take part in battlegrounds and arenas already. Thank you for your time and input and replies to me.
uglymanity

Postby Psygoa » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:40 am

Prium

The largest amount of Redemption players are pve players and not pvp, that is why we made an pvp realm for the ones who want world pvp.
There is an option for world pvp, called Elysium. moving the pve players to there for a small amount off players who want to change the realm to pvp. Is no solution in my eyes.
You can build up the pvp server with the other pvp players and not try to change the pve realm.

Gamemaster Psygoa
Psygoa
Game Master

Postby Prium » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 am

Psygoa wrote:Prium

The largest amount of Redemption players are pve players and not pvp, that is why we made an pvp realm for the ones who want world pvp.
There is an option for world pvp, called Elysium. moving the pve players to there for a small amount off players who want to change the realm to pvp. Is no solution in my eyes.
You can build up the pvp server with the other pvp players and not try to change the pve realm.

Gamemaster Psygoa

Psygoa, I feel your not understanding or interpreting what i'm saying correctly, or at all... I'm not sure if its your lack of understanding with the English language or not, but the conjured reply you had given doesn't even seem like you had read the whole thing, or even understood what the suggestion was in the first place. I can't agree with you, because I can't understand what ya had just replied. We're talking on 2 different pages from what your response looked like. I'd like a better response to what I had stated if you are so kind to give one.
Prium

Postby Psygoa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:05 pm

Prium

You suggested to make the better populated realm transform to pvp (Redemption) and transfer the large group of pve players to Elysium and make it there the pve realm.
So the largest group of players you want to move to Elysium. So that a smaller group of players get the pve realm but then switched to pvp.
I think you know the answer on that yourself

GM Psygoa
Psygoa
Game Master

Postby Prium » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:04 am

I'm not surew what you mean by ((((( I think you know the answer on that yourself))) But yet again, I'm suggesting that the Populated server be labeled a PvP server to activate World PvP, and IF a person who doesnt like the idea of PVP AT ALL wants to join a PvE Server which in itself is an extreme low amount of people, if anyone at all; I would suggest giving them free transfers to Elysium since it would be the hub of a new PvE server. These servers do not have to be the purest of pvp or the purest of pve, again that is NOT what im saying. Changing Redemption to a PvP server would activate WORLD PvP... and As i said before, we do not have to push the ideas of PvP on the realm, but rather push the idea of Raids on Redemption instead ; only adding another mechanic to the realm itself.
Prium

Postby florin24us » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Prium

Just my 2cents here,
PVP servers good or bad are a dime a dozen, what makes the WOW-Mania different and enjoyable for most if not all of us is the absence of PVP, or not exactly the absence, but the ability to choose whether they are PVP flagged or not.

Your experiment of making the PVE server into a open world PVP one, and the PVP one into PVE server is at least backwards.

If people had wanted open world PVP believe me they would have voiced those prefferences in mass and out loud, not to mention when the PVP server got opened you would have seen an exodus of people starting fresh with the option they wanted( open world PVP).

If you are adamant about this maybe your suggestion should be for a solution of free transfer from the PVE server to the PVP server, the transfered char gets deleted from the PVE server.

Then if people really wanted this but had no choice when it was opened, would embrace this with open arms, but my bet is the PVP server would remain just as empty as it is now.

People dont come to WOW-Mania for the PVP experience, but they come because forced PVP is not an issue and having to deal with the drama of open world PVP is not their cup of tea.

Again my 2 cents, feel free to disagree.
florin24us

Postby Allureana » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:23 am

My two cents worth (yeah, I liked Prium's post, too) : I came to WoW-Mania FROM a private server that only had PvP. I play on Redemption BECAUSE I want to be on a PvE server and realm. If you want PvP, you should (as has been suggested), go play on the Elysium realm. You are asking WoW-Mania to REMOVE something (PvE), not ADD (since it already has PvP on Elysium. I do not like PvP realms or servers. If WoW-Mania's servers all switch to PvP, I will have to go to some OTHER private server. This would NOT add to the population.
I play on WoW-Mania because it has lots more things than the other private servers. Not every WoW player likes PvP. Some, like myself, shun it completely. I do not like it. I do not play PvP. I will not have it forced on my normal questing and crafting player who does not NEED PvP gear or the stress of PvP. Do not TAKE IT AWAY from Redemption.

If you want PvP so badly, go play on the Elysium server. To get there more easily, I see that many people are suggesting you should post a topic of "Character transfer" in the "Suggestions" section of the forum and ask WoW-Mania staff to add that option to the Shop so you can move your characters to the Elysium realm.

If you don't think this is fair, just imagine how YOU would feel if WE suggested that WoW-Mania should remove the open world PvP and make both realms into normal PvE with only raids or invading opposing cities or contested areas into PvP zones. How would the turnabout feel to you?

I'm a paying ViP member with two VIP accounts. If Redemption were to switch to PvP, I would (with many regrets) go to some other private server. WoW-Mania would lose the income and I would lose the fun. Are you paying for VIP membership?
Allureana

Postby Raztax » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:04 pm

I have only been here for a couple of days so my comment may not mean as much as long time players, but I just wanted to say that this server having a PVE realm was the reason I joined. There are easily a hundred PVP servers and a PVP realm here if I want to go in that direction.

I think that if the majority of the player base wanted a PvP server, then they would have joined one.
Raztax

Postby Undecim » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Wow mania attracts people who like the real wow experience with now and then a bit of pvp. Other private servers are strictly pvp instant 60/70. Fun servers you might call them. I treid a few of those but they dont have "it" Personally I like pvp. I never did the pve endgame in all expansions. Because i had lack of time. But I like to level and do the 5 player dungeons. When level 80 switch to pvp and do some wintergrasp and when available some bg's. I never liked arena because of the gear differences. I see people running around in pve herioc gear resil gemmed and pvp trinkets. But when you have a bit of room to move you can manage with lower gear through tactics. Bg's and wintergrasp are ok for that purpose.
So i think this server is ok and attracts players who like the real wow experience.
Undecim

Postby Ninjahobbit » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Please Please don't change it to PvP - I am sure there are a whole lot of people like me who you would lose very swiftly if you did :).

Surely if the idea of a PvP server would get people interested there would be more on the PvP server...
Ninjahobbit

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions