Tip of the day :)

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Tip of the day :)

Postby svitol » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 am

Hello, i'm not really sure if this is the right place to post what i'm suggesting ...if not please delete/move the thread .

I highly suggest everyone to do a basic "circuit" before starting the game , reasons are few but basically it's to get you up to date on whats going on and to use less time on the "gaming-related" part...if you follow me .

First : check th forum ! The Forum mean the FIRST step that every player really should step by, to read if anything new, to answer to those who ask for something etc . Maybe we're gettin mad on something and the answer is already after the corner so..why to not spent couple minutes ? Believe me, it's handy most of times !

Second : this is "directly linked" to the "forum" i've just mentioned : voting ! Yep, it took just half a minute and just one mouseclick to move from Forum to Home (so we can pick the voting thing).

Well this is "how i start playing" and i do since i started on mmorpgs (LONG time ago..) . It works for me...hope someone else enjoy this "tip" / suggestion .

i'm Adrian, Scafroglia is my character :)
svitol

Re: Tip of the day :)

Postby Aymelek » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:40 am

Hello there...

Nice post ;)
Yes, forum should be the 1st step when joining us, we have several tutorials to help players.

Also joining our discord is a step to take, for in-game announce (for example a restart), also to be in the community.

See you in game
Game Master Aymelek

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master

Re: Tip of the day :)

Postby 123_little_murlocs » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:50 am

Very good advice! Saves also on needless questions in /world which can easily be answered by a few minutes of reading. Since most people are going to take 15-30 minutes just to download the client anyways, this gives you time to brush up on server specifics. Have a great day!
123_little_murlocs

Return to Suggestions