Is this a good place to play?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Is this a good place to play?

Postby ShiftyAlpaca » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi!

A friend and I were looking for a good WOTLK server to play on, i was just wondering what the end game content (mainly PVP) was like, and if there were a lot of players/long queue times or what not. We've looked into others but we've heard about toxic communities and stuff so i was just wondering if this one was worth a shot! Is it half decently populated or a ghost town half the time?

Cheers.
ShiftyAlpaca

Re: Is this a good place to play?

Postby ingelinge40 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Hi Shiftyalpaca

I am playing here with several accounts 1 for hord and 1 for allie. I like this server very much. its rather well populated and
quest, dungeons and raids all work. The pvp is growing more each day and are promoted by gm's
I would go for this server, its a good scripted server with nice players and helpfull gm's
ingelinge40

Postby svitol » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 am

Absolutely YES ! The Community Alliance/Horde is just GREAT, we have a World chat where we can talk even if opposite faction (wich also help to find a item / craft etc etc ) , all the stuff mentioned by ingelinge40 but not only. There is no "hate" between factions . I remember on live server there were some bad stuff like harrassment etc mainly for pvp. I don't play pvp (well but Alterac Valley is fun..! ) but the PvP's community is growing and it has the "fair play" .

THIS is the place where you should step and sit .

Good luck !

I'm Scafroglia, Horde shaman.
svitol

Postby Meneltel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm

The official PvP server was just shut down a few days ago, not enough interest. There BGs going on though, and arena; if those interest you. I do suggest you download and check it out. Only takes some time but no money, unless you wish to donate. Donations are welcome, but not required. I am a casual player so I log on when I want. But I do encourage you to join and see for yourself if its worth while. I think it is!
Meneltel

Postby Revner » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:00 am

In my opinion yes, population is good, active staff, and have yet to run into an issue. I would highly recommend it to friends as I played on numerous WOTLK servers and this one is by far the best.
Revner

Postby Orao_22 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Yeah, it's pleasant to see active and welcoming servers like this; I was actually scared of coming back to a deserted husk of what WoW used to be when I created a new account, but I'm glad to see that it isn't the case, even with everyone playing Fortnite or Call of Duty these days.
Orao_22

Postby Fairwinds » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 am

I would say we are quite fond of our server, yes. Welcome to it!

GM Fairwinds
Fairwinds
Game Master

Return to General Chat