Love is in the air - Lovely Charm

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Love is in the air - Lovely Charm

Postby Tachyon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:52 am

I looked everywhere for how or where to get Lovely Charms and found no posts in this forum.
Obviously, they drop while one is doing Crushing the Crown, but you need 10 to make the necklace.
I finally figured out that after blowing up the Chemical Wagon and killing the five required Crown Thugs for the quest and maybe getting only 1 or 2 Lovely Charms), that I should HANG AROUND THE WAGON and CONTINUE KILLING CROWN THUGS until you eventually collect 10 Lovely Charms. THEN go turn in the quest, make the necklace with your 10 charms, and go turn in the necklace to the complete the Gift for the King quest.

The Crown Thugs respawn pretty quickly. If another player shows up, be polite and let them get their 5 thugs and maybe also pass along this tip, suggesting they hang around killing thugs until they get 10 lovely charms also.

BE SURE to bring along plenty of mana and health potions and/or bandages and food, as you may need them for the sustained repeated killings.
Tachyon

Re: Love is in the air - Lovely Charm

Postby Tachyon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:44 am

Note: If you level up while killing thugs and get more than 5 levels above the thugs, you will not get more charms. Turn in the quest and get the next Crushing the Crown quest which should be appropriate for your new level.
Tachyon

Re: Love is in the air - Lovely Charm

Postby Morthwyll » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:10 am

The charms are created when you kill any mob that gives experience or honor. You also MUST have the charm creation kit (probably not its actual name) that is given to you by any of the flying goblins associated with the Love is in the Air event

Hope this helps
Morthwyll

Return to General Chat