New player(looking for friends to play with)

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

New player(looking for friends to play with)

Postby myxx » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Hello guys.
Im new to the srv and kinda new to WOW in general.(looking for some friends to play with...its booring alone)
Cant rly make up my mind what char to play...since im kinda new i need one that isnt so complicated.
Also, can you guys tell me where my best chances for dungeos/raids are? A or H?

Hyped to play with you guys on this srv !
myxx

Re: New player(looking for friends to play with)

Postby Meneltel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Seems about the same number of horde to alliance, so make up one of each! All of the classes can be simple, at first but grow up as you level. So I suggest you read up on the classes and pick one you think you like the idea of and start leveling it. If you find you don't really like it, you can always delete it and make a new one (but I suggest a new one first and then send all of your valuables from your soon to be deleted toon to your new toon, as a boost up to start. Good luck and I lastly suggest that you stop and smell the dead bodies (ones that aren't moving) as a dead enemy smells good because it is the smell of victory! Don't be in a rush to get to 80. Take your time, learn your class and HAVE FUN! That's why most of us are here, after all!
Meneltel

Postby myxx » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Tnx allot !
will take your advice.

I made an undead mage!! love it so far.
Any chance i could find a friendly guild around here?:)
myxx

Postby Orao_22 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 pm

I was thinking of starting a Horde character, maybe a Blood Elf.
Are the Rogue and Hunter classes good today, or should I choose something else? I've never had Blood Elves before. If I get the hang of it, I'll send you a PM so that we can play together some day!
Orao_22

Return to General Chat