Search found 4 matches

by HOUFTALO
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:10 pm
Forum: Mac & Linux Users Only
Topic: Linux and Launcher.exe
Replies: 6
Views: 336624

Re: Linux and Launcher.exe

This is what I did for Ubuntu 20

a) Download the game. I placed it in $HOME/WoW-Mania-2.8.0

b) Install wine and winetricks:
sudo apt-get install wine winetricks

b) create a 32bit windows environment:
WINEARCH=win32 winecfg
Just press OK.
This initializes $HOME/.wine using a 32 bit windows ...
by HOUFTALO
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:45 pm
Forum: Mac & Linux Users Only
Topic: Linux and Launcher.exe
Replies: 6
Views: 336624

Re: Linux and Launcher.exe

Try installing dotnet46 DLL with winetricks. It worked for me (note: I use 32bit wine installation)
by HOUFTALO
Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am
Forum: Guides & Information
Topic: How to Vote
Replies: 40
Views: 7778574

Re: How to Vote

Are you sure? I can't mail them. I always get the error message "you can't mail soulbount items"
by HOUFTALO
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:34 pm
Forum: Guides & Information
Topic: How to Vote
Replies: 40
Views: 7778574

Re: How to Vote

Thanks for the guide.
One question: you mention "you can stil move them [i.e. the points] around".
How can I move points from one character to another (within the same account of course). Back in the old days there was a link in the wow-mania web site, but I can't find it anymore. Some other players ...