Hello!
I'm back to game. I was over 1 year not here.
If anyone need help/gear dungeon just pm me in game, same nick like here.
Have a nice day!
Search found 37 matches
- Sat Jun 27, 2026 5:53 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hello!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3033
- Sat May 07, 2022 12:47 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Emblem of Heroism for trade (sale)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 21559
Emblem of Heroism for trade (sale)
Hello everyone.
I have idea about old players who are lazy and don’t wanna do dungeons or boss killing in RAIDS for emblem of heroism. Now look on my idea:
1. Only one NPC in Mall can trade emblems of heroism.
2. This npc is for Horde and Alliance.
3. Amount of it, Depend of players buy/sell.
4. If ...
I have idea about old players who are lazy and don’t wanna do dungeons or boss killing in RAIDS for emblem of heroism. Now look on my idea:
1. Only one NPC in Mall can trade emblems of heroism.
2. This npc is for Horde and Alliance.
3. Amount of it, Depend of players buy/sell.
4. If ...
- Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:27 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: End game
- Replies: 2
- Views: 33702
Re: End game
Yes, they are repeteive quests or dayli quests. For example you can do this in Turnament Grounds, they are plenty quests everyday. So you can farm not only gold for gear but also points for Turnaments(reputation) and buy nice things too, like mounts. Remember thet craf can bring you lot gold too and ...
- Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:09 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Best pve set for mage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 27833
Best pve set for mage
Anyone know, any good set for mage pve, that I can buy from maniac points? What is it name and where?
Arcane mage if possible.
Arcane mage if possible.
- Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:08 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Priest Class Quests
- Replies: 2
- Views: 32975
- Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:37 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Help Needed!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 32485
Re: Help Needed!
Install .NET Framework 3.5 or newer and problem slove. Your wow can’t be readed besause of missing or unknow bibliotek file, but framework should fix it. To this try to have Installed directX 9.0c and some „for better RAM understanding” a Large Adress Aware case WoW can have max 2GB of ram so if ...
- Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:52 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Need help with T9 armor
- Replies: 0
- Views: 26385
Need help with T9 armor
Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me, where is T9(tier 9) shop in Dalaran for cloth(mage) PvE, by Alliance side?
I looked long time around and I can’t find, pls help ;(
Someone tell me, I can buy it from maniac points.
I looked long time around and I can’t find, pls help ;(
Someone tell me, I can buy it from maniac points.
- Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:53 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Arcane Mage question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 30896
Re: Arcane Mage question
Ok, thank you for replay, but I have only one question. Why it’s uded Frost Warding(ice tree)skill tree and not Ice Schards? Ice Warding add ONLY for fire or ice dmg a 30% that dmg will be converted in to mana insted of dmg, but Ice Schards increase your critical damage to 100% more! So? It’s better ...
- Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:32 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Arcane Mage question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 30896
Arcane Mage question
Hello everyone! I have a question about my skill tree by arcane mage.
https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#ofxV0h0IzxGu0tedcZhfc0o:NziMzm
Let me something exlain. I don’t use by my skill tree a Presense of Mind, so I skipped talent there by Arcane Flows. I use sometimes a pvp at must (free to all zones ...
https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#ofxV0h0IzxGu0tedcZhfc0o:NziMzm
Let me something exlain. I don’t use by my skill tree a Presense of Mind, so I skipped talent there by Arcane Flows. I use sometimes a pvp at must (free to all zones ...
- Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:27 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Error #132
- Replies: 3
- Views: 41445
Re: Error #132
This is, because WoW is old game, and can only hold 2 GB of ram of max.
Take a look on redit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ ... _64bit_os/
Take a look on redit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ ... _64bit_os/