Search found 2 matches
- Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:16 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: Eror #132
- Replies: 2
- Views: 28107
Re: Eror #132
Thanks! ill get on it 
- Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:36 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: Eror #132
- Replies: 2
- Views: 28107
Eror #132
Hi,
I have a problem, i arrived in Ogrimar with my caracter and it kicks me out of the game and apears eror #132 acces violation. This happens with my blood elf paladin. I have another caracter but there i can log in without problems. When i enter with my blood elf it kicks me out of the game ...
I have a problem, i arrived in Ogrimar with my caracter and it kicks me out of the game and apears eror #132 acces violation. This happens with my blood elf paladin. I have another caracter but there i can log in without problems. When i enter with my blood elf it kicks me out of the game ...