It's possible that person may be using an older client, which depending on the version they are running, may show the servers as being "OFFLINE".AYMELEK wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 am Hello
For dual spec you need visit your class trainer and be at least level 40 to use the option.
Relating the server, we are still here![]()
Search found 62 matches
- Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:40 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 100545
Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:58 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Does anyone use LFG?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 23219
Re: Does anyone use LFG?
I've been playing on and off for a while and one of the things that draws me to WoW in general is the LFG for dungeons. Everytime I play, however, it seems like no one ever uses it. I spent 45 minutes queued as a healer and count find a group to dungeon. Do people just not use it? Is dungeoning ...
- Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:58 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: ToC recipes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 51902
Re: ToC recipes
I suggested adding recipes for Trial of the Crusader and Ulduar to the shopZINIUS wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:23 pm Hello araukaria
You can also post this suggestion in discord suggestions channel
Thank you
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:07 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Main weapon gone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 58316
Re: Main weapon gone
After server down on september 7th, I lost mine staff main weapon. What I done wrong? Thank You....
Server performed a roll back to the last saved time on file.
You just got extremely unlucky if you got that weapon just before a server crash.
You can try making a ticket and hope the GM's can ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:04 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Voting not working?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 176821
Re: Voting not working?
I started two weeks ago to take screenshots of the votes every day, at least twice a week we vote, the sites count our vote and you give us 1 point. i think this server will die soon. I'm sorry, but I'm looking for a new place, I'm not 14 years old, I'm getting nervous because of someone's ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:00 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Anyone else having Voting Problems?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 238351
Re: Anyone else having Voting Problems?
Make sure you log onto your account BEFORE you vote.
I vote the same time every day, when I get home from work about 11:30pm-12:00am EST (and I only vote once a day)
I pick up my 6 points (12 on weekends) first, then log onto the site and vote, log back in and pick up my 2nd set of 6 points.
Done ...
I vote the same time every day, when I get home from work about 11:30pm-12:00am EST (and I only vote once a day)
I pick up my 6 points (12 on weekends) first, then log onto the site and vote, log back in and pick up my 2nd set of 6 points.
Done ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:54 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Limitation on Vote Points
- Replies: 3
- Views: 48070
Re: Limitation on Vote Points
can only vote every 12 hours or 24 hours I do believe. I have also been having trouble I vote on all 6 sites and may get 1 point total. i just vote 12/24 hours and I get what I get.
I understand that but the vote sites track by IP and not account that is voting. So technically the same ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:47 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Level 10 Mounts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 23816
Re: Level 10 Mounts
Unless you have the gold to buy another, open a ticket, but don't expect an immediate response.
If your VIP, it would probably be faster just to level another character to 10 if your trying to save the gold.
If your VIP, it would probably be faster just to level another character to 10 if your trying to save the gold.
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:46 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Maniac's shop weapons
- Replies: 1
- Views: 22843
Re: Maniac's shop weapons
Maniac Weapons are NOT heirlooms, so these will not level with you, and are usable only @80
Heirlooms (Gold Writing Descriptions) can be equipped at level one and will increase in strength every level or so, all the way to 80, the ilvl of heirlooms always remains at 1.
The latter will be a factor ...
Heirlooms (Gold Writing Descriptions) can be equipped at level one and will increase in strength every level or so, all the way to 80, the ilvl of heirlooms always remains at 1.
The latter will be a factor ...
- Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: vote token's
- Replies: 4
- Views: 43642
Re: vote token's
I am also voting, and get 5-6 points per day which is just fine for me.
I decided not to start another topic, since not so many questions were asked at the forum anyway.
Is there a way to simplify CAPTCHA on websites I'm voting at? Assuming I found Wow Mania on google, and know about these six ...