Hi Tahayan,
I did everything excatly what you suggested but sadly the issue still persist and I really appreciated your help btw.
Well I guess i just need to stop playing WoW for now and while on it me gona go back researching again on line for a solution I hope there is one. xD
Until then WoW ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:03 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Help Needed!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 32490
- Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:04 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Help Needed!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 32490
Help Needed!
Hello Azeroth,
Good day to all of you GMs and to all my playmate here on WoW-Mania.
I have recently re format my PC due to system issue.
Then I have copy paste the folder of WoW-Mania as per instructions but unfortunately I am now unable to open the Game.
And then this disturbing message pop out ...
Good day to all of you GMs and to all my playmate here on WoW-Mania.
I have recently re format my PC due to system issue.
Then I have copy paste the folder of WoW-Mania as per instructions but unfortunately I am now unable to open the Game.
And then this disturbing message pop out ...