Thanks Zinius. I've fixed this issue but have run into the "Failed to open archive interface.mpq" error:
Things I've done:
- Downloaded all the current patches
- Moved torrent out of the C: drive
- Marked the wow-mania file and it's contents as not read-only
- Checked that the realmlist.wtf says ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:20 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: Error Message on Launch as Administrator - Invalid Game Version
- Replies: 4
- Views: 83500
- Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:24 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: Error Message on Launch as Administrator - Invalid Game Version
- Replies: 4
- Views: 83500
Error Message on Launch as Administrator - Invalid Game Version
I followed the start guide but got stuck on step 4. When I open the launcher as an administrator, I get an error message saying:
"The World of Warcraft installation you selected is not the proper version.
Current Path: C\:Wow-Mania-2.9.7
Expected: 3, 3, 5, 12340
Local Version: "
It doesn't state ...
"The World of Warcraft installation you selected is not the proper version.
Current Path: C\:Wow-Mania-2.9.7
Expected: 3, 3, 5, 12340
Local Version: "
It doesn't state ...