Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jun 12, 2026 2:37 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Just a comment!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4786
Just a comment!
Just wanted to say, I've been using your server for a couple years now, and I have never been disappointed! Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!!
- Wed May 29, 2024 2:48 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Small lustrous pearls
- Replies: 1
- Views: 53283
Small lustrous pearls
Anyone else having problems finding a small lustrous pearl? I have harvested probably a hundred small barnacled clams, and have not got 1 small pearl - only 3 iridescent pearls in all that. If anyone knows the trick that I must be missing, could you enlighten me? Thanks all!
- Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:22 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: New member Very happy!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 70153
Re: New member Very happy!
On a side note, one thing that would be awesome is if more race/class combos would be unlocked, but I'm just bein greedy lol
- Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:08 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: New member Very happy!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 70153
New member Very happy!
Just became a user of Wow-Mania, lovin what I'm seeing so far! Love the newer character skins, and love the idea of worgen and goblins in WotLK!! Just started today, so haven't got too far yet, but I'm stoked!! Thanks!!!