- Do not initiate flaming or bashing topics against the server or any of its members. Find the right way and place to expose your views in order to improve the server.
- Do not post any forms of cheating, exploits, offensive, racist, religious or sexual content material in the forum.
- Do not harass GMs, Moderators, Administrators or community members.
- Do not argue with staff members. If you disagree with something send a private message (PM/DM) or contact the administration.
- Do not advertise or try to promote another server in any way. This will be dealt with an instant ban with no appeal.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, such as one-line posts, nonsense posts or such.
- Multiple and repeatedly posts to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Cross-posting is not allowed, this is when you post the same topic in several parts of the forum. Make one thread about your issue in the appropriate part of the forum.
- Advertisements, spamming and trolling is not allowed, unless posted in the appropriate sections of the forum. This also includes using Private Messages to spam other forum members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping a post, making several bumps on a post in a short amount of time is considered spam and will result in consequences.
- There is zero tolerance of any sexual or violence in nature on our forums, this is directly breaking WoW-Mania's community standards.
- Additionally adult/sexual topics and those concerning sexual orientation as used in a derogatory, inflammatory, or insensitive manner are not allowed.
- Do not post any private information about other community members or persons. Posting any other person's private information such as email, phone number or address could result in a ban.
- Discussion of cracking passwords or bypassing security measures is prohibited.
- Since WoW-Mania is an English server with an English community we ask you to translate any post you make in a foreign language.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. This includes asking about RAF (Recruit a Friend).
- Hidden links in posts or signatures are assumed to be malicious and members posting such content will be permanently banned, no exceptions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Even though we at WoW-Mania are not too strict about what is going on here on the forum we will NOT tolerate any kind of misuse, discrimination, racism and these such things. In order to maintain a healthy, active and problem-free forum, I have devised a list of rules that we would like to be followed.