Can't login

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Misha

Re: Can't login

Post by Misha » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:34 am

Sadly I did the install per instructions so overwrote old files with new files, which shouldn't have caused a problem. Then deleted everything and did a clean install, as I said, to no avail. The launcher does nothing, launches nothing. And it doesn't for my friends either so we are all at a loss at this point.

Misha

Post by Misha » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:47 pm

Out of curiousity, not a programmer by any means, why couldn't the older Launcher just update itself to the newer version? Seems like that would have been easier. Again, not a programmer so maybe more to this than I understand. If not that, why can't we just get the new launcher itself as a file, without all the rest of the files? At least a separate file of the launcher would allow users with problems to download that and see if it would run with the other updated files. Or is that something not possible?

ZINIUS
Game Master

Post by ZINIUS » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:09 pm

Misha wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:39 pm
An update, deleted everything, did a clean install...still nothing. Launcher does NOT work. I have two friends that play, they just did update and launcher doesn't work for them either. So we are all now dead in the water with the launcher. I appreciate this is a fan supported version, and have played for a few years now, but unless the Launcher issue is sorted, I think my group will have to take a break from this game. I have enjoyed it but not sure what else we can do. I really don't like running the game from the WoW-Mania.exe file, the launcher serves a purpose after all. I also noticed that the file size for the new version of the launcher is much smaller than the old one. Is this correct?

And we don't use the torrent download, we downloaded the Windows version from the download page if that helps. I cannot run a torrent anymore based on my current internet service.
Hello Misha
All you and your friends need to do is download the newest launcher and all will be fixed
If you are having issues finding PM me on discord and I will help you.
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP